Please do NOT reinstall AccuBattery as that will reset your historical data.
In app purchases payment and activation is handled by Google Play. We ask Google Play if you have any purchases but sometimes that doesn't work. These steps help you troubleshoot the issue.
- License verification can fail if Google Play Store and/or Google Play Services is disabled so please make sure they're enabled. If you are (currently) in a country where the Play Store is blocked (for example China, Iran, Russia, etc.) then that could also explain why your license is not working. Try using a VPN to bypass service issues.
- Make sure that you don't have anything like Lucky Patcher installed as it can block communication with Google Play.
- Try to reboot your phone, Google Play / Play services can crash or become stuck. When the license is active it will be possible to see this under settings > 'my purchases'.
- Try to clear the app data of the Play Store app itself (not AccuBattery's app data!) via phone settings > apps > all apps > Play Store > clear data. This will make Google Play retrieve your purchases and subscriptions from the Google servers instead of using the cached result. Clearing this data will not sign you out, your Google accounts and settings are saved in a different place.
- Please make sure you are signed in to the correct Google account (the one you paid with) on your device and in the Play Store app and that you've downloaded AccuBattery using this same Google account. But this can sometimes randomly switch to the wrong account on devices with multiple accounts after system upgrades. If this is the case, contact support, as it cannot be fixed without reinstalling. If it is on a new phone with no data, try uninstalling, then in Google Play web interface, switch to the right account and reinstall AccuBattery.
- If you used a backup/restore app to reinstall AccuBattery that can also lead to issues. Contact support.
If step 1 to 4 above doesn't work please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org using the Google email address you used to make the purchase and mention that you've tried the above steps already (or if you skipped a particular one which is also fine). Also include your order number (usually starts with GPA... ) and the approximate date when you bought the upgrade.
We can give you a license code that you can enter in the app that works independently of Google Play to bypass issues with it once we have verified your purchase.
Finding your order number
*The order number is sent to you in a receipt email to the Google account you paid with. It looks like this: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/202323622/ordernumber.png If you no longer have this email you can also login at http://payments.google.com/ In the 'activity' section you need to scroll down until you find our app and then click on it. A more detailed view will then open up on the right hand side where you can find the relevant order. The order number is the 'Transaction ID'.