- Please make sure you are signed in to the Google account connected to the purchase on the device and download AccuBattery using this same Google account.
- Sometimes license verification can also fail if Google Play Store or Google Play Services are disabled so please make sure they're enabled
- Make sure that you don't have anything like Lucky Patcher installed.
- Restarting your phone can sometimes help as well. When the license is active it will be possible to see this under settings > 'my purchases'.
- *If you used a backup/restore app to reinstall AccuBattery that can also lead to issues, please try reinstalling from the Play Store. (This will reset your AccuBattery settings and history!)
- Another thing to try is to clear the app data of the Play Store app itself via phone settings > apps > all apps > Play Store > clear data.
Have more questions? Submit a request