- License verification is handled by the Google Play Store.
- Please make sure you are signed in to the Google account connected to the purchase on the device and download AccuBattery using this same Google account you paid with.
- License verification can also fail if Google Play Store and/or Google Play Services is disabled so please make sure they're enabled. If you are in a country where the Play Store is blocked (for example China) then that could also explain why your license is not working.
- Make sure that you don't have anything like Lucky Patcher installed.
- Restarting your phone can sometimes help as well. When the license is active it will be possible to see this under settings > 'my purchases'.
- *If you used a backup/restore app to reinstall AccuBattery that can also lead to issues, please try reinstalling from the Play Store. (This will reset your AccuBattery settings and history!)
- Another thing to try is to clear the app data of the Play Store app itself via phone settings > apps > all apps > Play Store > clear data.
- If it still doesn't work please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Google email address you used to make the purchase and mention that you've tried the above steps already (or if you skipped a particular one). Thanks in advance.
Have more questions? Submit a request